The News is Out- an “Alex and Ani”sale is happening at Clothes Gallery thru 9/14/15!
Buy $75 or more of A&A and get your choice* of a $28 dollar bangle for FREE!
*In-stock items only! One promotion per customer.
It’s crazy contest month at the Clothes Gallery! You can register for any of our weekly contests using the registration form below. Simply subscribe to our email list and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of our weekly prizes throughout the month of July!
WEEK 1: Bela Dona Shreds! – WEEK 2: Blessing Bracelet – WEEK 3 Kendra Scott Necklace – Week 4: To be announced.
This MailChimp shortcode is now deprecated. Please insert the new shortcode to display this form.
This is by far Brighton’s most sought after promotion. Buy any Brighton necklace & bracelet and you can choose any pair of Brighton earrings *FREE!
*Free earrings must be of EQUAL or LESSER VALUE to the highest priced item purchased. Limited to stock on hand.
These items are perfect for warm weather, but many folks feel they can only be worn by 6 foot tall fashion models……Not True!
The look is sexy, feminine, and comfortable, and easily goes from casual to dressy.
Here are a few tips to make this look work for you:
1. Keep the lines clean, not too much flowy material
2. A v-neck will help elongate your look
3. Keep it simple with a smaller print pattern
4. Pair with a short jacket or sweater
Shop with us 10am-5:30pm on Black Friday!
This is the perfect opportunity to stock up on “Alex and Ani” for holiday gift-giving. We’ve carried “Alex and Ani” at Clothes Gallery for 18 months and they have never allowed a discount. Who knows when (or if) they’ll do this again, so take advantage NOW!
We all have stood in front of our closet full of clothes, coming to the realization that we have “nothing to wear”!
Here are a few tips on building a great wardrobe:
1. Clean out your closet by getting rid of everything that does not fit or things you have not worn in over a year
2. Looking at what is left, you can identify your “theme”. Favorite colors, most flattering shapes, your “wardrobe lifestyle”.
3. Make your “most wanted list” of key items you need to fill in.
4. Quality “investment pieces”, such as great fitting black pants, will work season after season
5. Pick up only the “trends” that you are a comfortable with. Trends are fun, but not if they sit in your closet.
(Pictured above is a French Connection lightweight sweater that works perfect for Spring and would be easy to dress up or down.)
This season, prints are everywhere, and a great way to spice up your look! When you reach in your closet and pull out a floral top to wear to a lunch date with your BFF, you know you are in a cheery mood! Get it -prints reflect your mood and personality. To follow are a few top print trends for Spring 2014.
Graphic – Modern and clean, these are best in black and white. A perfect backdrop for trendy shots of color in everything from shoes to nail polish!
Fun Floral – Dressy of casual, bright or tonal, this timeless look is always pretty and feminine. Best in dresses and soft easy tops.
Tribal – One of this season’s most notable trends, these ethnic, bohemian prints are placed on everything from tops, dresses, and soft flowing pants.
Save the flashing lights and tinsel for the tree! From having “nothing to wear” to going “over the top” with that fabulous, cropped, printed, sequin halter top with matching jeans, here are a few simple but very helpful tips on how to look your best on New Year’s:
1. Too much glitz – A touch of glitz is great! It defines special occasion, but too much goes from hot to not! Embellishment on clothing is best on basic colors, and be sure that the embellishment is scaled to your figure. Try bringing in the glitz with a great sequined bag or shoes (ruby red slippers work for some).
2. Too much skin – Subtle is always best, and “suggestion” is far sexier than “here it is!” Accentuate your best features! Try a lace top under a jacket to showcase that terrific cleavage, a slim skirt with a short slit to highlight those great legs.
3. Something other than that “little black dress”? Red, gold or bright bold prints work well in the evening!
In the early 1970’s, Dick Haynes opened a small very hip clothing boutique, “Free People”, in a small emerging neighborhood in West Philadelphia. He catered to the young “urbanites” that were moving into the area. As the business grew from one store to two, the name changed to “Urban Outfitters”.
Together with wife Meg, they began designing their own looks for not only their own stores, but nationally. The name of the line changed several times: Bulldog, Ecote, Anthropologie, and finally in 1984 back to Free People.
The line has shed its junior image and has evolved into more mature, contemporary brand. They describe their customer as smart, creative, confident, free, and adventurous. “Sweet to Tough, Tomboy to Romantic!”
We are very proud to bring this great collection to Crystal Lake! We know you will love mixing and matching colors and patterns, making this great look yours!
Is “Holiday Dressing” a mystery to you? In today’s fashion world, everything seems to be allowed which can cause more confusion than clear cut rules. So, our advice is “make it your own look”. If standing out from the crowd is your goal, focus on wearing one unique item that will set you apart. If being comfortable is your goal, a little black dress with a touch of holiday bling in your jewelry might be as much as you need. Feeling like you want to be a bit “edgy”, try showing some skin thru netted or open style cuts.
Jeans or leggings with a glittery top are very popular at holiday house parties. Dress this up with a great pair of heals and a chunky sweater with sequins and you are good to go! More of a cozy night planned with your friends, try the new pajama bottom look with a silk blouse and voila!
Whatever your style, you can “sparkle”, feel your best, and be comfortable!