Stripes are all over the spring summer fashion runways.No longer just the classic navy and white nautical look, stripes are being shown in everything from play-wear to evening wear. Stripes look terrific in woven shirts (a big trend), soft jackets, dresses and flowy pants.
Here are a few new ways to bring stripes into your look:
- Vertical stripes in shirts and long dresses are very flattering.
- Mixing stripes of different colors.
- Accenting stripes with floral prints (as in the picture above)
- Go bold with brights or be subtle in soft neutrals.
- Asymmetric or zig zag patterns
The wonderful sales staff at Clothes Gallery can help you incorporate this year’s stripe trend in your Spring/Summer wardrobe!